Garbage Loop #2 Garbage Loop #2

relatable meme

Garbage Loop #1 Garbage Loop #1

aw hell yea this is the shit

H20studios responds:

So true

Unity (cover by Austin C) Unity (cover by Austin C)

Thou art amazing when it comes to making music, sire!

Rythm Rythm

I really don't like it all that much. The wubs were too impactful and didn't have enough melody to go with it, and it was way too loud. Whenever there was any melody, it was extremely repetitive and annoying, and you misspelled rhythm.

Paco158 responds:

I tried fixing the spelling, sorry. For some reason, when I edit it, it won't let me do so without re-uploading my song. And thanks for being honest, though I think this is at least a 2 star. Also, this is my worst song, and I hate that it's my most popular. Thanks for your opinion :)

Stronger Than You - Cover Stronger Than You - Cover

It just sounds really whiny, and there's almost no emotion put into it. You also hit some very wrong notes, and your humming in the instrumental break was really painful. Your singing was also not timed right. I feel like I'm acting like a total jerk, and I'm sorry, but I'm just a brutally honest person.

freshyjazz responds:

Did it a long time ago, and it's not an easy song to nail, but I appreciate your honesty. Thanks!

Stronger Than You (Vocal Cover) Stronger Than You (Vocal Cover)

There's no way to say this without sounding rude, so I'm sorry in advance ...

Your singing voice is horrible. Again, sorry.

retroarcademonkey responds:

Yeah, I know.

Bossfight - Sonder Bossfight - Sonder

Fantastic comeback! This is definitely one of your best! I really love the different aesthetic in this one, it's really great!´╗┐